RSS

mi vida loca - episodio diecisiete

I am going to a Jazz concert tonight, so I am doing my Spanish lesson after my lunch, sándwich de ensalada de huevo con frijoles germinados...Me gusta mucho la ensalada de huevo

unfortunately...my work computer appears to approach a meltdown...have to stop here...

¿Has dormido bien? – did you sleep well?

No gracias, estoy mirando – no thanks, I’m just looking

un top, una camiseta – top

¿ hay en otro color? – do you have another color?

¿Dónde está el probador? – where is the changing room

Lila – purple

En color vedre – in green color

¿tiene una talla más grande/pequeña? – do you have a bigger/smaller size?

Número – size


1 comments:

Ϩtεℓℓα said...

Jazz concert! enjoy! :)

gracias por comentar en "Improvisando historias",
i really like your idea about the giant ^^

besos!
bye!

Post a Comment