RSS

Episodio diecinueve - la inmobiliaria

quiero ver - I’d like to see
esta casa - this house
este piso - this flat
este apartamento - this apartment
¿Hay aire acondicionado? - is there air conditioner
¿Hay piscina? - is there a swimming pool
¿Le gusta? - do you like it?
¿Qué le parece? - what do you think?
Si, me gusta - yes I like it
Tengo que pensario - I have to think about it

It's getting quite exciting, how will the mystery end? two more episodio! Then I have to revise the grammar again!

4 comments:

Ϩtεℓℓα said...

i´ve seen for your comment in my blog that your spanish is improving very fast! you have avery good level :)

I´ve discovered a web site named Livemocha, where you can learn languages and native people correct your exercises, for example, if you´re learning spanish, people from spain would correct you and you could correct activities from people who are learnig chinese.

I´ve already joined it ;)

xoxo

Alice said...

thanks, I just registered! I am waiting to see how it works! cool :) xoxo

Ϩtεℓℓα said...

hope you can get your hedgehog back soon :)

xxx

Ϩtεℓℓα said...

i´m so happy you´ve found the little hedgehog!
i wish i had one...!

xoxo

Post a Comment