RSS

Livemocha

I am really excited with this new website, got the two features that I absolutely love: social networking and earning points (kind of like video gaming...). I still have 2 more episodes to go with Mi Vida Loca, and I do want to finish them. But I am also getting quite into my Spanish lessons on Livemocha. The interesting thing is, I almost completed the first lesson, but I am a bit stuck with the speaking assignment. I am quite anxious when it comes to the pronunciation. I need to practice more before submitting my work!

2 comments:

Ϩtεℓℓα said...

how could i find you at livemocha? that way i could correct your speakings and you could correct mine. It´s better than not knowing the person ^^ i still dont know anyone

xoxo

pd: you´ve got an award in my blog;)

Alice said...

hee hee :) you can find toutousmile, that's my alias :)

Post a Comment