RSS

Revision

Today I am just revising the lesson and vocabulary I learned yesterday, because this morning, I found that I can't remember how to pronounce many of the words. It's better to consolidate.

Plus counting 1 to 10

uno dos tres cuatro cinco seis siete ocho nueve diez

One thing that I noticed from our little group of foreign language learners is that we all ended up following self-instructional materials on the web. Jenifer did say that it's important to have some grammar and the basics first before venturing into something else. Kitty said it's difficult to enjoy if there is no comprehension. Perhaps I am a bit too optimistic to believe that we can enjoy something in a foreign language without some comprehension. One exception appears to be pop music. I do enjoy listening to Spanish songs, it's better that there is lyric accompanying, but I do like listening to the music and the sound of Spanish. PB said it's important to have the pronunciation correct right from the beginning. I wonder whether it is true. Actually I am happy to have more vocabulary so I can recognize words and the sound.

1 comments:

PecOsa said...

Hola! ¿Qué tal? Is today the chinese new year? i ask you because i didn´t understand this: 明天是农历新年. i still got a very basic level ^^, well if it is i hope u have a great time :)
Oh, and could you tell me about any chinese tv series and songs?
If you like music in spanish, you can try shakira, it´s great, and i love Bebe too, she´s got a nice voice.

Hasta luego!

Post a Comment