RSS

tortilla espanola...

Need to take a break from Pocoyo...too hyperactive for me today...

Following the photos on Spanish food, I continued the lesson in BBC Spanish Steps, and learned some phrases...

tortilla Espanola - Spanish omelette
el plato combinado numero dos - set meal number 2
pan - bread
la cuenta - the bill
por favor - please

Then followed by Episodio dos Mi Vida Loca
un agua con gas - sparkling water
un agua sin gas - still water
un te - tea
un cafe - coffee
una cerveza - beer
una tostada - toast
un piso - a flat
una hermana - sister
un hermano - brother
una palmera - butterfly pastry (my favorite!!!!!)

(there is a grammar focus: un/una)

2 comments:

Kitty Wong said...

(un/una): is that the gender of the nouns?
I guess un is for male nouns and una for female nouns.

But is it using un for neutral nouns as well?

They remind me of the der, die and das in German.

PecOsa said...

Hola! i see your making a big progress with your spanish :) that´s great. oh! and i´ve just watched the video you´ve sent to me. is that your erizo?(i can´t remember now the word in english haha^^) because it´s soooo cute! I WANT ONE!! hahaha, i love it!

chao!!

Post a Comment