RSS

sobre el permiso

I will be going away to Japan for a conference in the next three days, so I don't want to start another episode. I actually don't know whether I will have internet connection in my hotel room, or is it going to cost me a fortune. So I downloaded three episodes of Pocoyo on my laptop for my revision. I am setting the target that I will be able to memorize some phrases from the three episodes: what a pain (have seen this before), messy guest and hidden treasure.

Tonight I turned to my favorite pasttime at the moment, video gaming for help.

I went to Digital Dialects to play some Spanish games...I got all the colors right, adding 1-12 correctly, and then went onto fruit, veggie and food...it's quite mechanical, but I do like it...



las uvas – grapes
la patata – potato
la piña – pineapple (pina colada)
el repollo – cabbage
la calabaza – pumpkin
la fresa – strawberry
el champiñón – mushroom
el limón – lemon
la zanahoria – carrot
el tomate – tomato
el huevo – egg
la ensalada – salad
el queso – cheese
la salchicha – sausage
el vino – wine
la sal – salt
la leche – milk
el café – coffee
el zumo de naranja – orange juice
el sándwich – sandwich
la carne – meat
la mantequilla – butter
el pastel – cake
la cerveza – beer
el pan – bread

0 comments:

Post a Comment